At Knoxville Catholic, we are here to help each family. We take a one-on-one approach to ensure you have the ability to afford a Catholic education.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition rates for the 2021-22 school year are listed below. Fees paid cover student fee, technology fee, yearbook, PE uniform, spirit week t-shirt, class dues, parent membership in the Irish Parent Network, course fees (except Driver’s Ed and Dual Enrollment), Bible (received freshman year), Catechism (received junior or senior year), annual retreat and graduation fee (senior year). Additional expenses that may be incurred include: uniforms, lunches, parking, athletic participation fees and expenses, school supplies and novels for English classes.
Students receive the required textbooks and any associated workbooks through the textbook rental program. At the end of each course, students return textbooks. Parents will be billed for any unreturned books at replacement cost.
Deposit: A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required at time of contract signing (March 15) for all new students (freshmen and transfer students). This amount will be applied to tuition.
|Total Tuition, Books, Fees:||$12,225.00|
|Total Tuition, Books, Fees:||$13,650.00|
Four payment options are available:
- Full tuition payment due by July 1 through FACTs Tuition Management Program.
- Monthly payment through FACTs Tuition Management Program. Payments are made over a ten month period (July through April) via automatic withdrawal.
- Quarterly payments through FACTS Tuition Management Program.
- Semi-annual payments through FACTS Tuition Management Program.
We are happy to share information regarding Tuition Support for Catholic and non-Catholic families for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- Applicants will be required to complete an online application via FACTS at https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- The application fee is $35 and must be paid as part of the online application using a debit
or credit card.
- The school office will have limited hours during the month of December for additional help. Please understand that it can take up to 10 business days for FACTS to verify your application as complete. Due to the school closure for winter break and the holidays, you will need to give ample time for the verification process. The deadline to complete application is Dec. 18, 2020.
- All required documentation must be uploaded to the online application before it is considered complete. This includes all pages of the applicant’s 2019 tax return, W2 or 1099, the applicant’s signed Parish stewardship form (Catholic applicants only), a recent month’s proof of current income or letter from employer.
- Only complete applications will be given full consideration by tuition evaluators.
- Families do need to apply each year for tuition support. Fund resources are limited and are not guaranteed from year to year.
- Please contact Linda Crawford, Program Manager for the Knoxville Regional Catholic Schools Operating Fund, with any questions. She can be reached at 865-588-3063 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Non-Catholic applicants please contact: email@example.com
- For technical questions or issues directly related to the FACTS online application, please call the 24-hour hotline at 866-441-4637.
- A Stewardship/Parish contribution form (Catholic families only) is also required as part of the application. It is available on the KCHS website at the link provided above. This form must be uploaded along with other required information to your FACTS online application. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
Tuition Support for Non-Catholic Families
Supplemental Tuition Assistance Intent Form (Non-Catholic)
For additional tuition support assistance, please email Jill Gilbertson, Director of Family Accounts, or call 865-560-0507.