Knoxville Catholic High School hosts international students from all around the world including Brazil, China, Africa, and Germany. Our faculty, staff and students are appreciative of the opportunity to study, work and socialize alongside our international students, who are full and active participants in our community.
You belong here!
International Admission Information
- To be considered for admission, applicants should complete the online international student application. The nonrefundable $500 application fee and supporting documents must be submitted before the I-20 will be issued.
- International students are only admitted at the beginning of the school year. Students are not admitted after the school year begins in August.
- Applicants will be expected to submit a Junior TOEFL or TOEFL score report.
- Skype interviews will be arranged between the admissions office and the applicant.
- Knoxville Catholic will help place International students with host families when requested. Host family fees of $900/month are not included in tuition and are the student’s responsibility.
- Medical insurance and optional extra-curricular activities are not included in the tuition amount and are the student’s responsibility.
2020-2021 International Student Tuition and Fees:
Textbook Rental: $500
Total tuition, books, fees: $14,200