In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Thy Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins and for all the intentions of our Holy Father for this month.
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Weekend Birthday wishes go out to: Josh Turbyville, Elizabeth DePersio
- Attention all students: If you haven’t done so already, please check your email for one from Team MobileServe to create your account for logging service hours. As of Monday, September 10th, you will be required to begin logging your own service hours on this site.
- The library will be closed during A block today.
- The Fighting Irish Softball team is looking for any female athlete interested in playing, or even trying, softball. There will be a mandatory information meeting on Tuesday, September 11 at 6 pm in the KCHS Library. Please bring at least one parent! If you have any questions before the meeting, please see Coach Amundson in Room B201 before or after school OR find us on the facebook page!
- Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors who missed photo day, or would like to have retakes need to sign up with Mrs. Phillips in the Library at break before 9/19. Retakes will take place in the gym on September 20th during A block.
- On Saturday September 8th, coffee fest will be held on the Fine Arts Lawn at 7:00. Come out to enjoy the musical talents of our students to kick off Spirit Week! Tickets are $5. We hope to see everyone there!”
- Monday is Theme Day. Please listen carefully to the following regulations regarding acceptable costumes. First, your outfit on Monday must be an appropriate and obvious representation for your theme: Animated Movies for freshmen, Sci-fi/Fantasy Movies for sophomores, Action/Thriller Movies for juniors, and Movie Musicals for Seniors. Second, ALL costumes must be in good taste; no student may wear fake blood or masks, and no students may carry real or fake weapons of any kind. Students who break these rules may be written up, and they will not be counted toward total class participation. All modesty rules are still in effect, including lengths of shorts or skirts, tightness of clothing, or disrespectful and inappropriate dress. For detailed costume regulations and examples of unacceptable costumes, please refer to the Spirit Week guidelines posted on RenWeb resource documents.
- If you ordered a St. Jude shirt last week, you can pick the shirt up in the commons during lunch today. If you have not yet paid for your shirt, you will need to pay today before pickup.
- All juniors and seniors that signed up for Coach Hollander’s Saturday prep class should report to Room A-12 this Saturday at 10am. Bring a pencil and a calculator
- The lady Irish Volleyball Program had a clean sweep against Fulton last night. JV won in straight sets. Varsity won 25-9, 25-9, 25-4.
- Congrats to the Lady Irish Soccer Team for bringing their season record to 5 and 1 after beating Fulton last night 9 to 0; JV also won big and are now 5-0-1. Next up is the Chattanooga Christian tournament. Go Irish!!
- Please listen to the following meetings today:
- Get a front row seat at the first Film Club meeting on Friday, Sept. 7th, 2nd half of lunch in Miss Sanok’s room, B105! Please join us!
- The a capella club will be meeting at 12:10 in room C12 today.
- The Freshmen meeting for Spirit Week planning has been changed to TODAY, Friday September 7th in A-14 as soon as lunch has been purchased.