In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen
Today we celebrate the Memorial of Saint John Chrysostom, Bishop and Doctor of the Church
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Thy Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins and for all the intentions of our Holy Father for this month.
Saint John Chrysostom, pray for us.
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Birthday wishes go out to: Our President, Mr. Sompayrac, Rece Harpst, James Valderrama, Anna Kasemir
- Come out to the Homecoming dance after the game on Friday night. The cost is $5 at the door. The two main entrances into the commons will be available. There will be some snacks and water provided so come on out and enjoy a good time! The dance will conclude at midnight.
- The lady Irish volleyball teams have been in action the last two nights. On Tuesday JV defeated Alcoa in straight sets and varsity won in straight sets as well. Then last night all three teams played at Farragut. JV green and JV gold both competed well but lost. Varsity won in a very tight 4 set battle closing it out 25-12 in the last set.
- Students interested in traveling to Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales with Mrs. Mynatt this June should attend an informational meeting on Tuesday, 9/18 at 3:45 in room B102. If interested but unable to attend, please email or see Mrs. Mynatt. A separate meeting for enrolled travelers will be held later this month.
- All Student Council members should report to Ms. Williams in her room at the beginning of break today.
- The school will be open until 9 pm for Halls and Walls tonight. Following the completion of Halls and Walls, there will be a brief prayer service that begins in the commons and processes through all four class halls. Please join us for this special event.
- Tomorrow is Green and Gold day. Each article of non-uniform clothing should be at least 50% green or gold/yellow. As a reminder, if you wear shorts that are not at least 50% green or 50% gold/yellow, you will not be counted for your class competition. Also, ladies who wear shorts shorter than fingertip length without tights/leggings under them will not be counted for class competition. Tights/leggings can be any color.