In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Thy Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins and for all the intentions of our Holy Father for this month.
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Birthday wishes go out to all the weekend birthdays: Ida Rader, Brooklynn Benson
- Berry College will be on campus Monday, August 20, for a private college visit. College visits are open to all grades. If you are interested in learning more about Berry College, sign up on Naviance or in the Guidance Suite.
- KCHS Boys and Girls Tennis tryouts will be held Thursday, August 23 at 4:00pm at Cedar Bluff Racquet Club. All those interested in playing on the KCHS tennis team this coming spring need to attend. Directly following the try-out (at 5:30pm), an informational meeting with be held for the participants and parents.
- If you are interested in going on a mission trip to Peru during the summer of 2019, please see Miss Counts for an application. There will be an interest meeting for both parents and students Monday August 27th at 6:00 PM in B106 (Miss Counts’ room).
- The Spirit Week Can Drive will begin on Monday. There will be four weeks of class competition; Spirit Week points will be given for the class with the highest fundraising total each week, and points will also be given for the class that raises the most overall. For more information about how to turn in money and cans for your class, please check the Student Council bulletin board in C Wing across from the C10 computer lab.