In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen
Today is the Feast of Saint Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr
O Jesus, through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I offer you all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings of this day for all the intentions of Thy Sacred Heart, in union with the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass throughout the world, in reparation for my sins and for all the intentions of our Holy Father for this month.
St. Lawrence, pray for us.
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Birthday wishes go out to: Jack Jancek ,Raaphell Mayes
- Birthday wishes go out to all the weekend birthdays: Andrew Gregg ,Clare Mather
- Club Eagle, located on the campus of Sacred Heart Cathedral School, has immediate openings for the position of afternoon staff. The schedule (from 3:45-6:00 pm) includes
a mix of academic time, centers and outdoor play. If you love kids and are available at least three days a week, please contact Scott Barron at email@example.com to learn more.
- The KCHS Club Fair will be held in late August. If you are proposing a new club, please fill out a form and submit it to Ms. Williams in Room C15 by next Friday, August 17. Once approved, you will be notified by e-mail.
- If you are hoping to continue an existing club, you must speak to the faculty moderator about leading the club by next Wednesday, August 15th. The forms are available on RenWeb under Resource Documents.
- Anyone interested in running cross country this fall should sign up today in the commons during lunch.
- There will be a MANDATORY meeting of all men’s soccer players, intending to try out for the 2019 KCHS Soccer Team, on Friday, August 10, in the school Cafeteria, immediately after dismissal. The meeting should not last longer than thirty to forty five minutes.
- Congratulations to the Lady Irish soccer team for beating Farragut Thursday night 2 to 0; Goals by Ellie Wolski on a break away and a goal by Emma Kochanowski assisted by Ceci Pumariega. Big Win Ladies!!