Knoxville Catholic High School has hosted international students from around the world. In recent years, students from Brazil, China, Africa, and Germany have called KCHS home. The teachers and students at KCHS appreciate the opportunity to work and socialize alongside our international students. International students have been successful in our school and have become full, active participants in our community- both academically and socially.
Knoxville Catholic would like to welcome you into our family!
International Admission Information
- To be considered for admission, applicants should complete the online international student application. The nonrefundable $500 application fee and supporting documents must be submitted before the I-20 will be issued.
- International students are only admitted at the beginning of the school year. Students are not admitted after the school year begins in August.
- Applicants will be expected to submit a Junior TOEFL or TOEFL score report.
- Skype interviews will be arranged between the admissions office and the applicant.
- Knoxville Catholic will help place International students with host families when requested. Host family fees of $900/month are not included in tuition and are the student’s responsibility.
- Medical insurance and optional extra-curricular activities are not included in the tuition amount and are the student’s responsibility.
2018-2019 International Student Tuition and Fees:
Textbook Rental: $400
Total tuition, books, fees: $13,225