- About KCHS
- Faith & Service
- News & Events
- Parents & Students
1) Complete Admission Application which includes Essay in English
2) Include three letters of recommendation in English:
3) Submission of Academic Transcripts and Test Scores
4) Submission of TOEFL scores (Test must be taken within 1 year of expected KCHS admission)
5) Once the above materials have been submitted to KCHS Admissions Office, an interview via Skype will be scheduled with the student and KCHS International Admissions Committee
6) Evaluate student for admission
*International students who are accepted will need to be given a KCHS placement test before fall classes begin. The test will be administered at KCHS. Scores on this test will determine grade and course placement. Please be advised that based on the placement test scores, we may place students in a lower grade than what their international transcripts indicate.
*International students are put on a one semester probationary period to allow further evaluation from faculty and staff.
*International students may only enter KCHS in the fall of each year and are not admitted after the school year already begins in August.
*KCHS is not responsible for locating host families or housing needs.