Today we celebrate the Wednesday in the Octave of Easter.
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Father, creator of all, you are the center of all life. Everything in this world points to you and leads us to you. Today we ask you for the grace to keep you at the center of our lives, to use you as the reference point of all our thoughts, words, and actions. Help us to get ourselves out of the center of attention, and put you there. In serving you, we hope to give our best selves to all whom we encounter this day. Amen.
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit Amen.
- Birthday wishes go out to: Hailey Rapien
- Ping pong club picture will be taken the first half of lunch in the fine arts wing.
- Irish baseball is back in action at home tonight against Bearden at 5:30. Come out and support the team.
- Seniors, Jostens will be in the Commons at lunch on Thursday, April 5 to deliver graduation supplies.
- Attention Mu Alpha Theta members: A reminder that the Yearbook picture will be taken in the gym today during the second half of lunch. Please be there by 12:10. The official membership certificates will be distributed to new members at this time.
- Attention Acapella Club members: Please be in the gym today by 12:10 for yearbook pictures.
- Chick Fil A sandwiches will be sold after school Wednesday at the concession stand. $4.00 sandwich, $5.00 with chips and water.